This year’s agenda has been completely revamped to reflect the lessons learned from the most creative recent process improvement innovations in both laboratory and clinical research. More importantly, our exceptional faculty includes key executives from leading pharmaceutical corporations that provide you with practical strategies and solutions for the most difficult Lean Sigma process improvement challenges.
The 2012 event has several new features:
- Separate tracks for both clinical trials and research: Drill down on your own area of expertise
- An introductory Lean Immersion Mini-Workshop on Building and Managing with A3s: Kick off the event by rolling up your sleeves and diving in.
- A follow-up to last year’s Workload Leveling in a Biologics Research Discovery Lab Presentation: Gain value from your past conference experiences
- A non-pharma presentation on project selection from Nestle: Integrate new perspectives from other industries
Take a look at some of the new featured topics:
- Comparing the Theory of the Process Owner to Real Life Experiences
- Bringing Smaller Projects Under a Common Initiative by Aligning Interest from the Company President to the Individual Contributor.
- Becoming Patient Centric: Reducing Development Time in Order to Reach the Patients Faster – The Patients are Waiting!
- HPLC Cleaning and Maintenance
- How to Handle “Added Failure” in Pharmacological Drug Development
- An Integrated Quality Management Plan (IQMP)
If you are new to Lean, or want a refresher, there is a pre-conference Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Class designed to offer participants a broad understanding of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies while they develop the capability to understand and use basic tools for process improvement.
Our speaker faculty includes both new and familiar leaders from organizations such as Pfizer, Centocor, Lilly, AstraZeneca, BMS, McNeil, Leo, UCB, Medimmune, and Abbott who will discuss what they are doing to save time and increase the quality of their research and clinical trials.
Finally, the 5th Lean Sigma & Kaizen for Pharma R&D Summit is part of ExL’s Clinical Research Operations & Worldwide Networking (C.R.O.W.N) event. This event contains five separate conferences – meet 250 + colleagues, and sample sessions from other conferences for the price of one admission!
You can view the agenda online and register now by calling +1-212-400-6240 or visit the website.